Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Quick Update

Sorry I've been so quiet. We've been having serious internet issues since the beginning of July. One day everything is fine, then we won't have internet for 2+ weeks at a time. We get new internet hooked up tomorrow though, so keep your fingers crossed that it works better! :) Also, due to unforeseen circumstances - I'll be homeschooling the Heathen via the K12 online program this year. All book related stuff will be delayed until I get the hang of the new school schedule, but rest assured that I am NOT stopping the series. Just have to figure out how the school stuff will impact my writing time. That's all for now. I'll post a more in-depth update later this week when the new internet is up and running! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with internet and school but also good luck with the next book. I love your series and hope to read another one.

Thanks,
Dawn